The Story of Nurul,Aishah,Cha2,AkaZukii

why can't life be much easier than this? no complications, no agonies, no worries...just pleasant....everyday, but we would not call that life now would we?

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm back and not dead! :)

salaams.

wow..it's a new year and my blog's been collecting dust ever since my last ancient entry..hehe. i havent been that busy really just lazy..add that with major internet breakdown yet again..(dem streamyx...) it just kills my mood everytime i want to write some stuffs here.

anyways, sooooooo many things have happened and some MAJOR happenings will take place in my life real soon insyaAllah..hows that for an update? the big M...yeap, counting that day. frankly i'm still in doubt with my decision...i know for this matter i shouldnt be that way, BUT i'm just so fed-up of thinking it therally and decided to just go for it..hows that for risking my life? owh well, they say life's an adventure and it wouldnt be so much of an adventure if all things are monotonous and BORING..planning is good indeed but too much of it, just plain sux if it aint going the way you wanted it to be. i do have plans. i do have dreams. BUT for some years i have been dreaming of the beautiful things in life, that perfect person, i'm just plain fed-up with fairy tales and dreaming..so it a get-go with what i have, and just leave it all to fate to paint my future..of course at this point, there's no more U-turn, no more stopping, cards are booked, caterers and all you can imagine..it's not gonna be big, but memorable enough for me..and i will make the best out of it..insyaAllah.

well other than that...alhamdulillah, work had so far worked out well for me.. ended last year's work with one major special report that was assigned to me by my boss. a tsunami revisits..went to 3 locations for 3 days and by MAS hehehe..so was really pressured for good results, in fact i enjoyed it so much, not because wanting to impress anybody, but was just thrilled with the fact, it was a subject im fond with. Tsunami. a japanese word, and in this case, tsuname 2004, i was in tokyo and so i didnt know much of how bad it was on malaysian soil...i knew i hit some parts of northern penisular malaysia, but wasnt aware it devastated much houses and even killed people. anyways, i did some background check under a very tight schedule prior to shooting date, rushed to tv3's library to browse some of the footages...and went to locations. with hopes too high, my first day was a bit disappointing, BUT i managed, and focus to next location..encounter some troubles..big ones as a matter of fact..was devastated on my second day, was close to histerical haha..im such a baby. luckily, sanity still intact, did everything, took everything i could and was back in KL on my third day...i handle this assignment much like what i would do when i was a student...was soo pumped with the editing part, i did much of it on my leave day, staying up late in the office up to 5-6 am! wan in fact was constantly nagging me for that cos he thought i was overdoing this , since it's just a newsreport and not production! BUT i didnt care. i wanted to do the best i could...anyways, it aired on 25 & 26 of december...got positive comment from dad (he never gave me good comments before with my work...ever..so this thumbs up from him means a lot to me..thanks dad) and also got thumbs up from bro azli from MHI who were also in kedah for his production and decided to do his version of tsunami revisits..so it's all good. anyways thats all 2007..moving on to 2008, i vow to make better reports insyaAllah. got a few ideas on the back of me brains..BUT guess for now, all that have to remain cooking at the back of the brain since im getting married..cant do everything now can i?

marriage!..dem it's tiring work..it's so much work.....from the tiniest bit to the extravagant detail. i hate it. and i double hate the pressure to conform myself to social traditions...impressing the relatives as much as we could. shouldnt marriage be not a burden? and shouldnt the couple enjoys people's blessings and be celebrated instead of the couples lavishing out for that one day in our life? i hate it...not that part of kenduri much, just hate all the other details, like sanding (which is haram i heard in islam) and everything else that needs to go with it..the nights before the big day, 'berinai' and all..sheeeeeeshhhh such time consuming..i wanted a simple wedding. nothing big to my parents standards..simply because i dont think it's appropriate to spend that much money uneccessarily and of course i'm soo freaking shy for all the traditions...sanding, and what not. yikes! wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home