The Story of Nurul,Aishah,Cha2,AkaZukii

why can't life be much easier than this? no complications, no agonies, no worries...just pleasant....everyday, but we would not call that life now would we?

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Current Cravings!

I'm no bookworm really, but i do make a point to read at least 1-2 books a month.

Most of the time, my favorites would be novel, with age-old theme-lurve :p (yeap i'm a sentimental whore) but currently i have a new found love genre- both political & historical memoirs...

My wish lists :

1) Sabres of Paradise by Lesley Blanch
2) Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
3) The Malay Dilemma Revisited by M. Bakri Musa
4) Tun Dr Ismail : The Reluctant Politician by Ooi Kee Beng
5) May 13 - Declassified Documents on the Malaysian Riots of 1969 by Dr Kua Kia Soong (susah giler nak carik niiiiii tension!)


Current Reading :

1) Inside my Glass Doors / Garasudo no Naka by Soseki Natsume

2) Kasyah by Ahadiat Akashah (LOL ni tak habis-habis baca dari dulu..tetiba jadik boring BUT i'm determined to finish it up **yawn** cos the book was personally signed by the author **wooottt** :-)

On other note: I never knew James Blunt is soo amazing!! When I first heard his most overly rated debut single "you're beautiful" i thought it was...OK with an *eughhh*expression...another Britons trying to make an impact on a non-original pop-acoustic-soul style. That, plus I think he's copying my fav. irish in the world- Damien Rice..(right i know, he doesn't, rice's more to folk -style melodies...but still somehow me think Blunt somewhat resembles the latter...:p) ANWAYS, Blunt is me favorite star now...me current muse!!!!! Love him...(",) Downloading "all the lost souls" album..(hihi donlod je lar...malaysia CD mahaiiii :p)

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Mr. Ikan said...

5) May 13 - Declassified Documents on the Malaysian Riots of 1969 by Dr Kua Kia Soong (susah giler nak carik niiiiii tension!)<---tanyalah orang2 Malaysiakini..diorang leh dpatkan :D

Ikan Laga

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home