The Story of Nurul,Aishah,Cha2,AkaZukii

why can't life be much easier than this? no complications, no agonies, no worries...just pleasant....everyday, but we would not call that life now would we?

Friday, September 08, 2006

I CAN'T SLEEP..DAMN..MY SUPPOSEDLY STUDY-WEEK TURNED OUT TO BE INSOMNIA WEEK..ALL THANKS TO ME HAUNTED HSE OR AT LEAST THAT IS HOW IT APPEARS TO BE AT THE MOMENT.

SINCE I'M SCARED TO THE BONES, I SLEEP WITH THE LIGHTS ON OR EVEN WORSE, I OPTED TO STAY AWAKE WAYY TILL THE MORNING..AND SINCE I AM HAVING TOO MUCH CAFFEIN *TO KEEP AWAKE* IT JUST MAKE THINGS MORE TERRIBLE..

AND MAMA'S KEEN INTEREST IN THE UNSEEN AND HER CONSTANT WHINING,WORRIES,STORY-TELLING IS NOT HELING ME TO EASE AWAY MY FEAR THAT I THOUGHT I HAVE OVERCOME WITH..ESPECIALLY SINCE MERDEKA'S EVE BECAUSE MY LIL SIS IS BACK FOR THE HOLIDAYS.

I SHOULD GET "THE SEEKERS" CREW FROM NTV7 TO FILM THEIR TV SERIES HERE.BRING ALL THE NIGHT-VISION+INFRA RED GADGETS...

ISH I BETTER LOG OFF..EVEN TO WRITE THIS HERE GIVES ME THE SPOOK

NEED THE GHOSTBUSTERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home