The Story of Nurul,Aishah,Cha2,AkaZukii

why can't life be much easier than this? no complications, no agonies, no worries...just pleasant....everyday, but we would not call that life now would we?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

This Is My Life, Rated

Life:

4.8

Mind:

4.5

Body:

4.3

Spirit:

3.8

Friends/Family:

3.3

Love:

8.5

Finance:

2.4

Take the Rate My Life Quiz

tis ol thang have been kept too long, i've forgotten the source. haha. but dont be deceived by the outlooks..results may vary. internet quizzes are just no brainers...side dish while browsing the net and wasting our precious time. still, i am still very much one of those people who enjoys to surf mindless thing once in a while. enuff said, from the summary, it says my love scale rate amazingly high..haha. gee, i dont know why this is so. prolly i am oblivion by the true facts that i'm contented deeep deeep in my misreable heart. though not purely a satisfactory, but am grateful in life. but of all the aspects that were tested in the quiz, my finance scale really are a sad fact of my life right now. haha....the never ending obssession of money. owh wait, am not obssesed, just constantly worried by the insufficiency of it in my life. just have to finish this tiring life of student and find a job quick. i guess then, my problems prolly solved!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home