The Story of Nurul,Aishah,Cha2,AkaZukii

why can't life be much easier than this? no complications, no agonies, no worries...just pleasant....everyday, but we would not call that life now would we?

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

salaams

drama+drama+drama=LIFE!!!

internship period finished and done with. although i pretty much psyched with the idea of extanding my internship period with the famous TV3 giant; i couldn' bare to do so. why?? well, due to some concrete reasons ( and perhaps against my better judgement ;p )

1. IF i stays, chances are i prolly stucked helping out BERSAMAMU program..which i don't mind doing reallllly, but hell, as an intern, i wanted to taste different programs...so the idea alone already screams a big N.O for me.

2. sadly, in times when ever rising hike in petrol price (subsequently, everything else follows..), IF i stays, it would mean that i will no longer enjoy the humble yet still valueable allowance of RM200 per month as a trainee...heck, in simpler lingo-I WILL BE WORKING F.O.C for the most profitable TV station in malaysia. now, like i said, in times when essential things are pricey and keep on rising; RM200 will be very much appreaciated in a life a struggling uni student like me. so my options were obvious; i just have to take a raincheck on the offer of extanding my internship period.

so there, with the cons outweighted the pros, i just had to leave TV3. no more will be days of me out for shooting, no more fooling around with production crews, no more long hours and deadcells pressure of meeting deadlines, heck NO MORE summons from local authorities and police for illegal car parking (heck, one summon calls for RM300 from the pocket!!! ) no more fun and learn at the same time. though the end is bittersweet, i will very much miss it. man, if i am not doing this job, i don't know what other options i have???!! so, letting the offer was a real tragedy and loss for me..but unlike others that i know, whom their intentions are nothing but for glamour; i just have to; for once, RE-EVALUATE my priorities, observe my choices, calculate the risks, execute the plan and hope it every turns out fine. and yes, the solution to my never ending problems, is money. thus, FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE as a bachelor student, I AM WORKING MY SWEATS OUT...doing part-time job, as hopeless as the pay might be...i intend to WORK and GET PAID in return with only one hope and mission in mind= to find enuff cash for my final semester's fee that will cost over RM300! yes, i intend to stand on my own two-chubby-feet= pay my school fee with my own money for the first time in my life...a hard lesson in life upon embarking my life as an adult..finally. it's about time. wish me luck i'll pass through the treacherous path of this so called life. Amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home