The Story of Nurul,Aishah,Cha2,AkaZukii

why can't life be much easier than this? no complications, no agonies, no worries...just pleasant....everyday, but we would not call that life now would we?

Wednesday, October 12, 2005


salaams

picture speaks a thousand words....kesian sungguh budak kecil kashmir yang tak mengerti apa2 ini.....sehelai sepinggang dek kerana gempa bumi yang ditetap Allah melanda bumi pakistan, afganistan dan india...sekelip mata, semuanya musnah..entah mana ibunya..entah mana ayahnya...dalam bulan suci ramadhan dugaan yang lebih berat Allah berikan pada mereka...loking at this picture i can't help but wonder, if this were to happen to me, am i all tht ready?? gosh, my answer is NO.

last night when i was merely sleeping...my house shook very mildly...not because earthquakes...was caused by the fast moving giant trailer that passed by in front of my house. [my house is located exactly in front of a major highway in petaling jaya..LDP]..this thing had been going on eversince the completion of that LDP..but after all unexpected tragedies...i wonder,what if it's a tremor from series of unexpected earthquakes? could my house withstand that then?? sedangkan lori berat yg lalu laju dah bergegar rumah aku tu, inikan gempa bumi...nau'zubillah! minta dijauhkan...

with that thoughts deep in my mind,i shut my eyes to sleep in fear and try to prepare myself mentally for the unexpected. now whenever there's heavy vehicles tht passes by my house with incredible speed..shaking the whole structuture of my unprepared house for earthquakes disaster i can't help but to say prayers and zikir to Allah...please don't be it me like the kasmiri gal up there..amin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home